Large Glass Vases Info Site

poniedziałek, 19 maja 2008

I was looking around for some nice decoration items, as I recenly moved. I thought eBay was on obvious choice, but it is such a chore to think, what I actually want. I knew I wanted some glass vases, large preferably. But I needed some ideas on what shape, colour or style is 'trendy' right now. EBay Pulse didn't help much - they said, most people looking in pottery category actually looked for Svarovski crystals. Huh?
But then I thought it should a better way. I have found previously those small niche stores, which are a great help - they got stuff from eBay divided into categories with updated listings. Why is it helpfull? Those categories are like detailed eBay searches. So you don't have to think about a query to have 'large+glass+vases -crystal -bowl'. It is already done, is updated 'live' and it is very convinient.
I am going to post here some of those niche stores that I have found usefull. The first one is [edited] with a nice selection of (surprise) large glass vases, or large blue glass vases or clear glass vases or metal and glass vases... You got the idea.so, head over there for a great interior decorating ideas. It is worth it.

Autor: Nadia o 04:29  

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz